UK Coroner warns of dangers of internet drugs after policewoman overdoses

A coroner has warned of the danger of buying medicine over the internet after a policewoman with Multiple Sclerosis died of an accidental overdose of drugs she purchased from a website.Pc Lynne Manklow, 44, was found dead at her home in Cheltenham, Glos, after taking Orphenadrine, a muscle relaxant intended for the relief of Parkinson’s Disease, which is only available on prescription in Britain.The officer, who had been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2000, had paid £48.27 for a supply of the drug, which can act to lift the mood in people with Multiple Sclerosis, from a company based in Canada.
www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/3533433/Coroner-warns-of-dangers-of-internet-drugs-after-policewoman-overdoses.html

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.