Telstra excluded from Australian national broadband

Telstra said it had been excluded from the bidding process because its proposal submitted on November 26 did not include a plan on how to involve small and medium-sized enterprises in the building of the high-speed broadband network, reports The Australian.A spokesman for the Communications Minister Stephen Conroy confirmed Telstra had been excluded from the process and would not be allowed to resubmit its bid.To read this report in The Australian in full, see www.theaustralian.news.com.au/business/story/0,28124,24800932-5018020,00.html.Also see:Telstra broadband bid knocked back
Telstra says it has been excluded from the tender process to build a national broadband network, reports ABC News.In a statement to the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) this morning, Telstra says the Government told it that its proposal was being rejected because it did not include a plan on how to involve small and medium enterprises in the building of the network.To read this ABC News report in full, see www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/12/15/2446285.htm.Telstra out of broadband plan
Telstra says it has been excluded from the bidding process for the construction of a national broadband network by the Federal Government for “trivial” reasons, reports AAP.Telstra said reason given for its exclusion was that it did not include a plan on how to involve small and medium enterprises in the building of the network in its from the “request for proposal” lodged on November 26.To read this AAP report in full, click here or here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.