ICANN74 will be held from 13-16 June 2022 and will take place as a hybrid event to accommodate both in-person and virtual participation. ICANN is committed to ensuring an inclusive Policy Forum that provides equal opportunities for all to engage on important policy matters. ICANN expects to have a reduced program to best serve both in-person and remote participants.
While the ICANN74 Policy Forum presents the first opportunity for the community to come together in more than two years, the health and safety of all community members and staff continues to be ICANN’s key priority.
ICANN will require in-person attendees to follow higher health and safety standards than may be demanded by local rules and regulations.
Here are the currently planned COVID-19 health and safety rules for ICANN74 in The Hague:
- Proof of being fully vaccinated with up-to-date booster shots is mandatory for all participants
- Face masks are required on the premises
- Daily temperature checks and health screenings are mandatory
- Physical distancing is required on the premises
- Contact tracing measures are being implemented
- Enhanced venue cleaning and contact safety measures
- Enhanced food service handling and safety for catering services
- Acknowledgement of participants to agree to health and safety measures is required
More details on health and safety measures are outlined on the website here.
As ICANN is mindful that the pandemic and geopolitical situation can change rapidly, it will provide regular updates and information about the event on the ICANN website and social media channels.
For more detailed information about ICANN74, click here.