On October 7th 2011, AusRegistry International, now known as ARI Registry Services, will join global marketing celebrity Jeffrey Hayzlett for the first in a series of webinars to identify the opportunities, challenges and risks presented by ICANN’s revolutionary new Top-Level Domain Program. The series will also feature global brand protection and intellectual property authority Brian Winterfeldt of Steptoe and Johnson LLP.
To secure your place, please click here or read on below for further information.
About this Webinar: New Top-Level Domains – Navigating a World Beyond .com:
In 2012, a dramatic change to the Internet’s core addressing system will be introduced to allow corporations, entrepreneurs and governments to secure a trusted, authentic slice of Internet real estate similar to the traditional .com.
The program will see Top-Level Domains representing brands (.canon), generic terms (.jeweler) or geographic locations (.nyc) enter into the daily navigational behaviors of Internet users across the world, forever changing communication in the online space.
Facilitated by renowned business and Internet industry experts, attendance at this exclusive webinar will provide you with the critical information required to prepare yourself for the Top-Level Domain revolution.
Key Take Outs:
- Be introduced to the what, why and how of ICANN’s new Top-Level Domain Program
- Unveil both the risks and opportunities presented by this revolutionary transformation
- Gain an insight into the key business and marketing drivers associated with new Top-Level Domain take-up
- Understand intellectual property and legal implications
- Learn what you need to secure your new Top-Level Domain
- Jeffrey Hayzlett – President The Hayzlett Group
Best-selling author, business change agent and marketing expert.
- Brian J Winterfeldt Esq. – Partner, Steptoe & Johnson LLP
Intellectual property law authority and partner with leading global law firm Steptoe & Johnson.
- Adrian Kinderis – Chief Executive Officer, AusRegistry International
Internet industry thought leader with more than 10 years experience in the domain name industry. CEO of AusRegistry International, a leading provider of technical and consulting services for new Top-Level Domain applicants.
Secure Your Place Now:
The webinar is scheduled to run between 2pm and 3:30pm US Eastern Time on October 7th. Please note that places are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
To secure your place, please register here.
This announcement was sourced from: