A number of new speakers have been added to the DOMAINfest Global 2012 agenda with the conference only 11 days away.
The new speakers are:
- Mason Cole, Principal of 5×5 Communications, a communications and policy consultancy in Portland, Oregon and previous communications executive for Oversee.net, for the Everything You Need to Know about New TLDs panel;
- Eli R. Goodman, Media Evangelist, comScore, Inc., who will present Global Online User and Advertising Trends; and
- Ken Taylor, Chairman, President and CEO, Marksmen, Inc., for the workshop, Domain Valuation Techniques for Buying and Selling.
There have also been details of the evening party announced, which are:
- The Super Cars Dinner party at the Petersen Auto Museum with special tours, a gourmet dinner, photo opportunities with Playboy Playmates and other special surprises
- Barbarella Chamber of Dreams themed party at the House of Blues with edgy, sexy and interactive entertainment provided by the performance artist group, Lucent Dossier
- A silent auction fundraiser with rock and roll and sports memorabilia supporting the Generation Rescue Foundation.
The PITCHfest submission deadline has been extended to Tuesday 24 January.The submission form and contest rules can be found at: www.domainfest.com/pitchfest.
For more details and registration, see domainfest.com.