Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time

Mobile devices generated 20% of the world’s browsing activity last month, the first time that the surging category reached the 1-in-5 milestone, according to a Web analytics company.Dublin-based StatCounter pegged November’s mobile browser usage share — a tally of website pages viewed, and thus a measurement of online activity — at 20%, with personal computers accounting for the remaining 80%.
www.computerworld.com/s/article/9244639/Mobile_browser_usage_share_hits_20_for_the_first_time
http://www.computerworld.co.nz/article/533818/mobile_browser_usage_share_hits_20_first_time/

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.