The Republic of MontenegroÃ¢â¬â¢s government has called for tenders for the managing of the .ME ccTLD.
The successful tenderer will manage the .ME ccTLD for five years. There are a number of requirements, some of the key ones being:
- being an ICANN accredited register with:
- a minimum of five million domains sold by the date of the submission
- a minimum 5 years of experience in domain registration
- a network of at least 10,000 commercial channels, in which support for at least 3 different global languages is provided;
- a platform for auction of domain names
- a platform to accept on-line payments.
Those tendering to run the .ME ccTLD must obtain the relevant documentation. This costs Ã¢âÂ¬10,000. Bids must be submitted in either the Montenegrin language or in English with a Montenegrin translation.
More information is available from www.nic.me/eng/e_index.php