The purpose of this public comment period is to obtain feedback and collect broader community input into the further development of the PAB model, and to which TLD strings it may best apply.
Current Status: The document was approved by the ALAC during their meeting of 25 February 2014. An edited and final version was submitted to ALAC staff on Monday, 17 March 2014 with a request to post for public comment.
Comment / Reply Periods (*)
- Comment Open Date: 21 March 2014
- Comment Close Date: 16 April 2014 – 23:59 UTC
- Reply Open Date: 17 April 2014
- Reply Close Date: 7 May 2014 – 23:59 UTC
Important Information Links
- Public Comment Announcement
- To Submit Your Comments (Forum)
- View Comments Submitted
- Report of Public Comments
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: