Updates will also be provided on topics from ICANN‘s Support Organizations and Advisory Committees:
- Address Supporting Organization (ASO) and Regional Internet Registries (RIR) Activities
- Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy Part D Working Group
- GNSO Policy and Implementation Working Group
- GNSO Privacy and Proxy Services Accreditation Issues Working Group
- Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO) Framework of Interpretation Working Group Final Report
- At-Large Advisory Committee (ALAC) Policy Advice Activities
- Government Advisory Committee’s (GAC) Remaining Advice on new generic Top-Level Domains
- GAC‘s Implementation of the Second Accountability and Transparency Review Team’s (ATRT2) Recommendations
- Root Server System Advisory Committee (RSSAC) Caucus Work Parties
- Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) Advisories and Activities
The two sessions are duplicates, scheduled to accommodate different time zones. Each session runs for 90 minutes and will be conducted in English only. The webinar will be conducted in Adobe Connect along with a dial-in conference bridge for audio.
Participants will have the opportunity to ask questions at the end of each session. During the course of the webinar, questions may be submitted using the chat function in Adobe Connect.
Recordings of the webinars will be made available. The Policy Development Support Team is always available to answer any questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please RSVP via this form by 26 September 2014.
Remote participation details will be sent the week of 29 September 2014.