ICANN launched their redesigned website Monday with the new design offering a more logical layout to find relevant information.The redesign entailed more than 38,000 pages and files being migrated into the best locations that followed extensive consultation with the ICANN community.The consultation for the new website included:
- Nearly 300 responses to the site survey conducted by The Revere Group
- More than two dozen in-depth interviews with SO and AC members
- A series of live briefings (with Q&A) across two ICANN public meetings
- At least three briefings to Board Directors (via the Public Participation Committee)
- Two public webinars requesting input and concerns.
More information on the redesign is available on the ICANN blog at: