A precise agenda will become available closer to the meeting date. Topics likely to be covered include:
- CWG names proposal pre-assessment
- Planning for combined proposal assessment
- Response to letter from NTIA regarding proposal finalization and implementation time frames
- Planning for public comment period on combined proposal
- Synchronization with CCWG-Accountability work
- Future meeting/call planning and logistics
Observers are welcome to attend the session in-person. Information on remote participation and additional language streams will be posted on the following web pages:
Day 1 â https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-icg
Day 2 â https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/fri-icg
In addition, the ICG will hold a working session on Thursday 25 June from 09:00 â 13:-0 ART (time zone conversions here: bit.ly/1IINsWp). This will be a working session to allow ICG members to discuss and wrap up items arising during the ICANN meeting week. More information on the session is available at https://buenosaires53.icann.org/en/schedule/thu-icg-working.
For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition, please visit the NTIA IANA Functions’ Stewardship Transition Microsite.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: