The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its fourteenth and fifteenth conference calls:
- ICG Call # 14 â Wednesday, 8 April at 04:00-05:00 UTC (time converter here)
- ICG Call # 15 â Wednesday, 22 April at 13:00-14:00 UTC (time converter here)
The community is welcome to attend by way of a listen-only mode Virtual Meeting Room through which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations will be available through relevant Adigo Bridge dial-in numbers and Conference ID codes.
A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, the ICG Secretariat in conjunction with ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
- FranÃ§ais â Conference ID: 75929475
- EspaÃ±ol â Conference ID: 68385764
- ä¸æ â Conference ID: 825702
- PÑÑÑÐºÐ¸Ð¹ â Conference ID: 345720
- Ø§ÙØ¹Ø±Ø¨ÙØ© â Conference ID: 82855066
- PortuguÃªs â Conference ID: 759752
Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service.
For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition, please visit the IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) Website.
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: