ICANN’s ccNSO Meetings Programme Committee (MPC) is to hold what they are describing as their “first ever Virtual ccTLD News Session” in early June.
For those interested in participating there will be two sessions, each with a different agenda:
- ccTLD Virtual News Session #1: Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 11:00 UTC
- ccTLD News Virtual Session #2: Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 19:00 UTC
ccTLD Virtual News Session #1
Tuesday, 2 June | 11:00 UTC
- Lessons from initiatives to support registrants in areas affected by bushfires/forest fires in Australia in early 2020 | Bruce Tonkin (.au)
- .am/.հա activity during the last COVID-19 months | Anna Karakhanyan (.am/.հա)
- Right protection mechanisms within .rs and .срб domains | Dejan Djukic (.rs/.срб)
- Update by .uk | Eleanor Bradley (.uk)
ccTLD News Virtual Session #2
Tuesday, 2 June 2020 | 19:00 UTC
- How to help authorities sorting out covid19-related registrations | Henriette Vignal-Schjoeth (.dk)
- Preliminary study for .py IDN domain deployment with cyrllic characters | Gabriel Valdez (.py)
- Anycast cloud for LACTLD | Miguel Ignacio Estrada (LACTLD)
- The impact of COVID-19 on APTLD members: Survey findings and report on a webinar regarding lessons learned | Leonid Todorov (APTLD)
Details of the agenda and any updated information are available here.
A recording of the meeting will be made available here.