ICANN is pleased to announce the adoption of the FY16 Operating Plan and Budget by the Board at ICANN 53 in Buenos Aires.
The document is the result of many months of collaborative work between the community, staff and Board Finance Committee members and includes:
- Highlights of the ICANN Operations (excluding the New gTLD Program)
- Highlights of the New gTLD Program
- An overview of ICANN‘s FY16 Budget, combining ICANN Operations and the New gTLD Program.
- The detailed Operating Plan as per the management system:
- Planned portfolios of activities that support the achievement of the goals and objectives set forth in the ICANN Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2016-2020 and Five-Year Operating Plan, with detailed descriptions.
- Appendix with the detailed list of projects, for each portfolio, with the project-level budgeted costs by category (Appendix 1) and summary of changes from Draft FY16 Operating Plan and Budget (Appendix 4)
ICANN thanks all community members who contributed to the improvement and finalization of this document.
Please click the links below to view the documents.
FY16 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF, 1.74 MB]
FY16 Operating Plan and Budget [DOCX, 2.1 MB]
FY16 Budget by Portfolio [PDF, 167 KB]
FY16 Budget by Project [PDF, 1.15 MB]
FY16 Budget by Project and Portfolio [XLSX, 159 KB]
This ICANN announcement was sourced from: