Itâs sunny and warm in Santa Monica in the lead-up to DOMAINfest Global and just five days away from the conference. The organisers are promising excitement from morning âtilâ night with opportunities to learn, network, do deals and have fun.
For more updates on the latest happening at next weekâs conference, check out the news release below:
DOMAINfest Conference Offers Internet Entrepreneurs Opportunity to Network 1-on-1 With Expert Speakers From The Hottest Online Marketing Disciplines
Biz Stone as Keynoter; renowned experts including Bruce Clay, Danny Sullivan, Tim Ash, Bill Hunt, Brook Schaaf, Jay Weintraub and 25 others join panels.
LOS ANGELES, Calif.(January 24, 2012 ) â The sixth annual DOMAINfest Global conference, scheduled for January 31 â February 2, 2012 at the Fairmont Miramar Hotel in Santa Monica, offers internet entrepreneurs and domain investors a chance to get up close and personal with a wide range of experts from the hottest areas of online marketing today.
The quality of the agenda and speakers at DOMAINfest rivals the biggest and best internet conferences, but its setting at the small, luxury Fairmont Hotel and strict attendance limits ensures that everyone gets a chance to personally ask questions and exchange ideas with expert speakers, plus build meaningful relationships with fellow attendees.
DOMAINfest Agenda Highlights
Over 30 respected speakers will offer internet entrepreneurs, domain investors and online publishers the latest tips and best practices on how to maximize traffic, conversions and monetization. The educational benefits are complemented with numerous, fun networking activities.
- Keynote fireside chat: Biz Stone, Co-founder of Twitter.
- Hot agenda topics for internet entrepreneurs and online publishers:
- Internet Vital Signs
- Landing Page Optimization Best Practices
- Affiliate Marketing Lead Generation
- Mobile/Local Search Opportunities
- Analyzing Keywords to Find Revenue Opportunities
- Advanced PPC Best Practices
- SEO Insights for 2012
- Hot agenda topics for domain investors and brand managers:
- New TLDs and Implication for Online Brands
- Public Policies Impacting Domain Investors and Trademark Owners
- Valuation Techniques for Domain Name Buying and Selling
- Dine with an expert: Up to nine attendees can reserve a seat at the breakfast or lunch table of participating expert speakers. Seats still available.
- PITCHfest Contest: Ten entrepreneurs will get 3 minutes each to present their innovative ideas to a panel of judges that includes John Morris, Chairman Emeritus of the Tech Coast Angels and Ben Kuo, editor of SoCal Tech.
- Domain name live auction: Featuring domains in all categories and price ranges that offer instant traffic and branding advantages. See list of domains and opening bid ranges at www.moniker.com/DFauctions.
- Elaborate evening networking parties: House of Blues, Petersen Automotive Museum and Monsoon CafÃ©, with each party to include unique and entertaining surprises.
See full agenda details and expert speaker bios at domainfest.com/agenda.
Register at domainfest.com/register. Registration includes exhibit hall access, sessions, first class meals and elaborate evening networking dinner parties. See sponsor and exhibitor descriptions at domainfest.com/sponsors.