Monday February 6th 2012 at 3pm PST / Monday February 6th 2012 at 6pm EST / Tuesday February 7th 2012 at 10am AEST
ARI Registry Services, a leading global provider of technical services for new Top-Level Domains, will host a special free webinar this Tuesday 7 February highlighting the implications of .brand for the corporate world.
The webinar will be one of the last opportunities for interested parties to gather valuable expert advice and ask questions about the program before ICANN closes the application window on 12 April 2012.
For those unfamiliar with the program, it will allow companies to apply for their own branded slice of Internet real estate which will deliver clear marketing and advertising benefits, such as improved online brand recall, potential Search Engine Optimisation benefits and a more intuitive consumer experience with easy to remember domain names.
The webinar will be hosted by Adrian Kinderis, a leading authority on the new Top-Level Domain program and CEO of ARI Registry Services. Mr Kinderis was a member of the ICANN advisory council which helped establish the program and he has unrivalled knowledge of the opportunities and risks associated with it.
To secure your place, please register here: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/936400350
Webinar agenda – Moving from .com to .brand:
By attending this exclusive webinar, you will:
- Gain an insight into TLD utilisation and implementation
- Unveil both the risks and opportunities presented by this revolutionary transformation
- Gather crucial knowledge that will determine if .brand is right for you
- Understand the options available to business with respect to brand protection
- Discover the key components required for building a successful application before it’s too late
This ARI Registry Services news release was sourced from: